What happens when my subscription ends?
An active MemberPress subscription offers you premium access to our plugin and services. This includes support, add-ons, and updates.
When your subscription ends, your license to MemberPress expires and is no longer active. This means:
- We will no longer be able to offer support if you encounter issues with MemberPress.
- You will not be able to download MemberPress from our website.
- You will not be able to receive updates to the MemberPress plugin, including security updates.
- You will not be able to active your license on any new sites, and the activations on your current sites will expire.
- You will no longer be able to download any MemberPress add-ons.
- You will no longer be able to receive updates for MemberPress add-ons, including security updates.
Essentially, you can keep using MemberPress in the state it is in when your subscription ends, but we will be unable to support any changes or additions unless you renew.
Active vs Inactive License Comparison
|Active License/Subscription||Inactive or No License/Subscription|
|Installed Copies of MemberPress||X||X|
|Installed Copies of Add-Ons||X||X|