How to Update MemberPress
When we release a new version of MemberPress you should be notified in your dashboard that an update is available. You can automatically upgrade it like any other Plugin.
If for some reason the automatic upgrade is not an option for you, you can upload the new version following these steps:
- Download the latest stable version (.zip file) from your account page
- Login to the WordPress dashboard on your site
- Head to Plugins then Deactivate and Delete the currently installed version of MemberPress*
- Next go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload
- Choose the .zip file on from your computer for the MemberPress version you're upgrading to
- Click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
*NOTE: All data is stored in the database. No data or settings will be lost when Upgrading.